Buy Alice Brownies
Makes 16 large or 25 smaller brownies
Buy Big S Oatmeal Cookie
These cookies are soft yet still manage to be chewy. They are so very good anytime, but a warm one with melty, gooey chocolate chips is particularly amazing.
Buy Brownies ‘n Cream
Bake for about 35-45 minutes. An inserted toothpick will come out with moist crumbs sticking to it. Do not over bake. Cool brownies completely in the pan on a cooling rack before cutting. Once completely cool, slice and serve.
Buy Cannabis Caramel Corn
1. Preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
2. Spread the popcorn out onto prepared baking sheets; set aside.
3. Combine the CannaButter, brown sugar, Cannabis honey, water, and salt together in saucepan over medium-high heat.
4. Bring mixture to a boil while stirring constantly. Continue stirring for approximately 10 minutes.
5. Remove mixture from heat once. Stir in baking soda and vanilla extract.
6. Pour the caramel over the popcorn carefully. Gently mix until all the kernels are coated with sauce.
7. Bake popcorn in preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes, toss every 5 minutes.
8. Remove the caramel corn from the oven and allow to cool before handling.
9. Break up the caramel popcorn and store in an airtight container.
Buy Cannabis Cheese Crackers
Herbs I keep on hand both dried and fresh, so a healthy dose of barely-anise tarragon accents the cheese while lemony thyme rounds out the weed flavor.
Buy Cannabis Chili Lime Peanuts
Sugar Free and Vegan, this protein-rich snack provides unique flavors and a healthy delight.
Buy Cannabis Chocolate Chip Cookie Bite
Allergens Caution: Contains Eggs, Milk, Nuts and/or Nut Extracts, Soy, Wheat
Buy Cannabis Savory Pretzels
Full ingredients: Cannabis oil, pretzels (enriched wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid, salt, malt, vegetable oil, yeast, sodium bicarbonate, ammonium bicarbonate), coconut oil, soy sauce, paprika, onion flakes, garlic powder, rice vinegar, apple cider vinegar, water, powdered ginger, powdered mustard, cinnamon, clove, tamarind seed extract, fresh ginger, cayenne
Buy Carrot Cake Cookie
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together flour, quick oats, baking soda, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and salt for 30 seconds, set aside.
- In the bowl of an electric stand mixer, fitted with the paddle attachment, cream together 1/2 cup butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar until well blended. Mix in egg and vanilla extract. Set mixer on low speed and slowly add in flour mixture and mix just until combined. Stir in carrots, then fold in walnuts. Cover bowl and chill dough 1 hr 15 minutes. Preheat oven to 350 during last 10 minutes of chilling.
- Drop dough 2 Tbsp at a time (32g each. You can roll them into balls for more even rounds – the dough is sticky but I rolled half of mine just to compare) onto Silpat or parchment paper lined baking sheets, spacing cookies at least 2-inches apart. Bake in preheated oven 12 – 13 minutes until centers no longer look doughy. Allow to cool on baking sheet several minutes then transfer to a wire rack to cool. Cool completely then sandwich 2 cookies together with the cream cheese filling. Store in an airtight container in a single layer.
- For the cream cheese frosting:
- In the bowl of an electric stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, whip together cream cheese, butter and salt until smooth and fluffy. Stir in vanilla and powdered sugar and continue to whip until smooth and very fluffy.
- Recipe Source: Cooking Classy
Buy Day Trippers$10.00
Buy Good Day Sunshine$11.00
Buy Honey Nut Bar$12.00